What is Permanent Eyeliner?
Permanent eyeliner is a time-saving life addition. As eyeliner can be extremely difficult and tedious to apply, permanent eyeliner in Kansas City is an ideal option for those searching for permanent making in Kansas City. It’s the perfect smudge free option to make your eyes look bolder and brighter. Our specialist, Christina is extremely passionate about creating realistic permanent cosmetics that enhance your natural beauty.
Allow your eyes to pop with permanent eyeliner
Our specialist will customize the perfect eyeliner shade and shape that’s perfect for you. We utilize a wide range of high quality, hypoallergenic permanent makeup pigments. Before our specialist begins her procedure, she will sit down and work with you to shade and shape your eyes with a pencil. Together, you will determine the best color and shape to fit and compliment your face.
For every procedure, we use safe, sterilized needles to protect one’s skin. We pride ourselves on making sure our clients feel safe and comfortable. Anesthetic creams are applied before and during the procedure to attain comfortability. The entire process takes only 2-2 ½ hours and there is no downtime. Your eyeliner will last up to 2-4 years before a Color Refresh session is needed.
Important Steps to Take Before an Eyeliner Procedure in Kansas City
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or excessive caffeine 2 days before the procedure.
- Eyelash or eyebrow tinting, eyelash curling, and eyelash extensions should be done or removed no sooner than 48 hours before, or two weeks after the procedure.
- The use of Latisse should be stopped 2 weeks prior to procedure.
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition.
- realistic cosmetic enhancement
- personalized eyeliner treatment
- The hassle of reapplying eyeliner
- Results that last between 1.5 and 2 years!
- Clean and sterile environment
- Our staff have been highly trained and performed many procedures