- Body Contouring
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Body Services
- Exfoliation Treatments
- Permanent Makeup
- Treatable Conditions
- Before & After Photos
- Events & Specials
- Client Information
- Influencer Opportunities
Summer Skin Essentials
Pick 3 & SAVE 20%Request an appointment
🌞 Great for ALL skin types & Safe on tanned skin 🌞
Choose 3 of the same or mix it up:
- Micropeel + Dermaplane
- HydraFacial + Dermaplane
- Full-Face Microneedling
- Advanced PCA Chemical Peel
- Frozen C Facial
- SSL Therapy with Salt Facial
BONUS BUY: Add on any AesthetiCare Private Label Product Kit at time of Pick 3 purchase and receive 20% off your products too!
*May not be combined with any additional discount. Treatments must be purchased together and used by September 30th, 2020 to qualify. Qualifying Product kits included at time of purchase: Acne Control Kit, Age Reverse Kit, Age Reverse Starter Kit, Skin Brightening Kit.
Micropeel & Dermaplane
If you’re looking for smoother and softer skin, this treatment is a home run! First, one of our highly trained aestheticians exfoliates the skin by removing the outermost layer of dead skin & fine “peach fuzz” hair with a painless process call dermaplaning. That fine hair on your face can often cause a buildup of dirt and oils in the follicles, so gently removing it gives you healthier looking skin. No worries — hair will grow back at the same rate and texture as before the treatment!
Next, the glycolic acid solution of the micropeel is applied to help remove the damaged outer layers. When dermaplaning is combined with this very light and mild chemical peel, products are able to penetrate deeper into the skin with , but without flaking of the skin days later, as with other stronger chemical peels. What a dream!
$149 – Sale: $119.20
HydraFacial & Dermaplane
Uhhh anything that has a 98% “Worth it!” is a must! Our Anti-Aging HydraFacial is a multistep facial that cleanses, exfoliates and extracts to remove impurities and dead skin cells while replenishing vital nutrients back into the skin. It’s a gentle treatment that’s safe for all skin types and tones.
First, one of our highly trained aestheticians exfoliates the skin by removing the outermost layer of dead skin & fine “peach fuzz” hair with a painless process call dermaplaning. That fine hair on your face can often cause a buildup of dirt and oils in the follicles, so gently removing it gives you healthier looking skin. No worries — hair will grow back at the same rate and texture as before the treatment! For a deeper clean than your standard facial, this combination will have you glowing.
Advanced PCA Chemical Peel
A PCA Skin peel is an advanced exfoliating treatment custom formulated for your particular skin type, condition, and sensitivity level. These professional strength chemical peels provide nourishing ingredients that brighten, smooth and hydrate the skin’s surface to address acne, sun damage, poor skin tone, enlarged pores, blotchy skin, and fine lines and wrinkles. You may feel mild to moderate itching, stinging, and burning while the solution is on your skin, but this sensation is brief and a cooling fan can be used to help minimize any discomfort.
Immediately after your peel, your skin may appear a bit red and flushed. As your skin goes through the renewal process, it is normal to experience some dryness, redness and tightness, as well as some peeling or flaking within a week. You may also notice a temporarily more pronounced appearance of pigmentation as it rises to the skin’s surface, but then revealing improved tone and texture in your skin.
Microneedling is one of the most popular aesthetic treatments on the market to date. The treatment creates tiny micro-needle holes in your skin to promote collagen development & overall skin rejuvenation with little to no downtime. As the tissue heals, it reveals new texture and color providing both short- and long-term benefits!
Did you know that the SkinPen device used at AesthetiCare is the ONLY FDA approved Microneedling device in the US for fine lines, acne scars, sun damage, and improvement of the skin’s overall appearance?! Using their validated sterile cartridge with precise and safe needle depth adjustment ensures the safety of our clients and prevents any risk of cross-contamination. The more you know! 🌈
FROZEN C Facial
You may have heard of other cryo facials, however FROZEN C is the first and only medical grade CO2 treatment that is FDA approved for overall skin rejuvenation, as well as effectively treat active acne and rosacea. This dynamic new therapy delivers concentrated, controlled medical grade cryogen safely at -78°C to encourage the body’s instinctual responses to extreme cold, which produce medically therapeutic benefits, comfortably. It sounds cold….and it is but with very minor discomfort. Realtime skin temperature monitoring eliminates any danger of cryogen overexposure of the skin.
- Apply a customized serum based on the clients concerns. Applying this first will help penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Apply a glycerin glide – this not only protects the skin from intense cold temperatures but also helps to keep the skin cool for longer periods of time
- Then we do the multiple passes of the cryogen in sections over the face
- Apply Oxy Mist Treatment – this lovely 3 combo (Amino-Plex®, Amino-Plex II®, and Micellized Vitamin E) are sprayed onto the surface of the skin using medical grade oxygen. This mist calms the skin and restores moisture.
- Finally, we apply products again based on the client’s concerns – including moisturizers, SPF and lip treatment
Pssssst….Be careful of other off market cryo devices that are simply blowing cold air – ie. ‘passive-cryo’. Without the ability to reach and gauge therapeutic ranges, you are unable to get to the temperature that is needed to achieve actual results. Or the alternative use of Nitrogen Tanks that can reach -270 degree Celsius air, but with no safety controls to gauge could easily result in burning of the skin.
SSL Therapy with Salt Facial
Ok…real talk – this facial packs a punch! It combines a 3-step process combining Salt, Sound and Light technology with pure, natural sea-salt based exfoliation, cavitation ultrasound and high-powered LED light therapy delivering results immediately. How cool is that?! Salt Facial improves many aspects of the skin: tone, texture, sun-damage, enlarged pores, and reflectivity. Let us break it down a little further:
- RESTORE – using sea salt exfoliation. Acclaimed for centuries for its natural healing properties, sea salt draws out impurities in the skin and balances alkaline levels.
- REPLENISH – using aesthetic ultrasound. Designed specifically for aesthetic/medical procedures, The SaltFacial™ aesthetic ultrasound technology safely delivers enriching and hydrating topical formulations deep into the skin to accelerate healing.
- REJUVENATE – using LED phototherapy. Studies show that skin cells regenerate far faster when exposed to certain LED wavelengths. With 4 distinct wavelength options, The SaltFacial™ LED Phototherapy can be used to treat acne, remove redness, improve the appearance of pigmented and vascular lesions and promote collagen production…Naturally!