AesthetiCare’s plan to responsibly service our clients and staff during the Covid-19 crisis pending a safe reopening date:
The health and welfare of our staff and our clients is the #1 priority of AesthetiCare. In consideration of recommendations by the CDC, federal and local governments, and multiple physicians, we will be re-opening AesthetiCare on Monday, May 18th.
We will be implementing best practices to ensure we are making every effort to provide a safe environment for our clients and our staff. What follows is a detailed plan that we will adhere to for the foreseeable future.
Staff and Client Health
The health and safety of our staff and clients will be our #1 priority
- We will encourage our clients and our staff to continue to practice social distancing.
- We will be sanitizing the front waiting area, including counters and tables, multiple times every day.
- AesthetiCare will be lengthening all treatment times to give more time to thoroughly sanitize each treatment room after use.
- We will be sanitizing all door handles multiple times every day.
- We will be sanitizing counters and computer keyboards multiple times every day.
- We will be sanitizing the bathrooms multiple times every day.
- We have rearranged the waiting area to seat no more than 3 people, plus utilizing the 2 chairs in the area by the elevators for seating.
- We will have all our clients text us from their car when they arrive to AesthetiCare to # 913-309-7055. We will then text them when their provider is ready to see them, therefore eliminating having to wait in the waiting room.
- We will be checking the temperature of all staff and clients with a temporal infrared thermometer. Anyone who reports a chronic cough, breathing discomfort, or has a temperature of over 99.9 degrees will be asked to go home (staff) or reschedule (clients), and contact your physician immediately.
- Every staff member will be scheduled a mandatory lunch break to enable them to catch up on charting, cleaning, etc. These breaks will be staggered to reduce any congestion in the provider station.
- We will ask all clients to come with a face mask and to wear it when possible. If they do not have a mask, we will provide one for them.
- The front desk will not handle any credit cards. The client will insert the card themselves. We will encourage our clients to register their credit card on file with us so on future visits, no physical transaction will be necessary.
- Our staff will be reminded to avoid touching their faces as much as is possible.
Hand Washing and Hand Sanitizer
- We have hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the clinic. We will encourage our guests to sanitize their hands prior to entering the clinic and treatment rooms.
- Our support staff will wash their hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds every hour.
- Our providers will wash their hands, and/or use hand sanitizer, before and after each treatment.
- We will post signage throughout the office reminding staff and clients of our health practices.
- We will have our new AesthetiCare cell # posted on our outside door and a large sign located curbside, so clients will be reminded that they should text us upon arrival.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- All Aestheticare providers will wear the appropriate medical face masks. All AesthetiCare non-providers will also be provided with the appropriate face masks.
- Gloves are to be worn by all providers during all treatments.