With warm summer months just around the corner, now is the perfect time to begin preparing your skin and body for the change in seasons. During the hot months of June, July, August and often into September, your skin will see more intense rays from the sun, more sweating, possibly less makeup, more chlorine and more sunscreen. There are a few things that people of any age can do to help their skin look its best during the months of summer fun:
- Remember to exfoliate
- Drink plenty of water
- Keep skin clean to avoid breakouts
- Wear sunscreen daily
- Moisturize frequently
While these tips can help, there are additional ways to make sure your skin is summer-ready, healthy and happy. AesthetiCare MedSpa has a wide range for solutions for both in-office treatments and product solutions to help you find the results you crave just in time for summer!
In-Office Solution Highlights
AesthetiCare MedSpa has 37 FDA-approved aesthetic devices to help perfect your summer look, including radio frequency, lasers, acoustic wave, microwave, cryotherapy devices and ultrasound. Our team includes nine registered nurses and a staff including over 250 years of combined aesthetic experience. With all of this expertise and opportunities, you’ll have almost unlimited choices for making health improvements. The most highly recommended in-office solutions for summer skin include:
HydraFacial. This non-invasive skin treatment exfoliates and replenishes skin, leaving you with improved skin structure and visibly reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
MOXI Laser. In order to correct skin tone, texture and pigmentation, the MOXI Laser delivers non-ablative laser energy that revitalizes skin and corrects signs of aging and sun damage.
Acne Therapy. At AesthetiCare, we treat acne using a variety of therapies, such as lasers, light systems, home care products, chemical peels and extractions.
Microneedling. The microneedling procedure naturally stimulates collagen production with minimal damage or trauma to the skin. AesthetiCare uses the SkinPen device, which is the only microneedling device in the United States approved by the FDA to treat acne scars, sun damage and fine lines.
Chemical Peels. Chemical peels are the perfect choice to treat a variety of skin conditions, such as sun damage, acne, enlarged pores, wrinkles, fine lines and poor skin tone.
The AesthetiCare team is ready to schedule your consultation to discuss these treatments – or any of our in-office services – to help your skin look and feel summer-ready!
To not only achieve great skin, but to keep it, you must have the right products. At AesthetiCare MedSpa, we provide top-of-the-line choices for all your skin-care needs. As we approach the hottest months of the year in Kansas City, here are the top products to help keep your skin looking its best:
- To keep your skin hydrated and glowing during the hot summer months – or all year round! – the AHA Marine Moisture Crème is the best tool on the market!
- During long days at the pool or a trip to the lake, your lips can begin to feel the effects of the sun. AC Lip Benefits is the perfect product to provide protection, rejuvenation and lip plumping.
- Keeping your skin clean and clear during the hot, sweaty summer months is critical for its health. AC Salicylic Face and Body Wash is the perfect tool to keep your skin clean while removing dead surface cells to improve skin tone and luminosity.
- For clear and effective all-day protection from the sun, Elta MD Aero Spray SPF 45 is an outstanding choice. This product sprays on white, so you can check your coverage, but it dries clear to leave no trace!
You can purchase these products – and all the products offered in our store – online! Click here to shop!
About AesthetiCare MedSpa
AesthetiCare MedSpa has served the Kansas City metro area for more than 20 years. We provide all interested clients a complimentary, one-hour consultation and skin evaluation to ensure each person receives only and exactly the services needed to meet their health goals. This is the first step to achieving the skin you have always wanted! Contact us today to learn more about our products and services!